Glenhaven 10 Linksley Avenue
SOLD AUGUST 2023 - Contact Paul Woolford on 0401 783 660 for more details.
This impeccably presented family home resides on a generous 917m2 in a sought-after Glenhaven neighbourhood with easy access to outstanding amenities. Its extensive and practical layout offers the perfect choice for the growing family. Featuring sun drenched formal living & dining, multiple casual living zones that extend to the huge entertaining deck. Upstairs accommodation boasts two oversized master suites with lavishly renovated ensuites. Guest, in-laws or young adults can enjoy their own private accommodation located on the lower level with a separate entrance. With the beautifully renovated front façade, large circular driveway, generous light and bright interior, stylish renovated bathrooms and huge entertaining deck plus a solar heated pool and spa, this home will not disappoint. Enjoying a convenient location within minutes to Samuel Gilbert Public School, shops, transport and recreational facilities, this home is guaranteed to impress you with all that it has to offer.
· Sun drenched formal lounge room with cosy fireplace plus separate formal dining room
· Beautifully presented classic timber kitchen features quality appliances, stone bench tops, spacious breakfast bench and an abundance of storage options
· Spacious casual meals area sits adjacent and effortlessly flows to the outdoors
· Generous family room also extends to the entertaining area
· Good size study / home office off the entrance, perfect for those working from home or the home executive
· Huge main master bedroom features lavish ensuite with free standing spa bath, double shower with two rainfall shower heads and floor to ceiling tiling
· Second expansive master retreat privately located on the first level consists of walk in robe and stunningly renovated ensuite with free standing bath
· Additional well proportioned upstairs bedrooms with built in robes
· Tastefully renovated 3-way bathroom with spa bath and double vanity services the upstairs living
· Upstairs rumpus provides a second casual living space or private retreat
· Substantial 5th bedroom on the lower level with its own entrance and direct bathroom access offers an ideal private setting for guests, in-laws or young adults
· Extensive covered alfresco entertaining deck offering a private place to unwind or entertain small or large gatherings
· Pristine solar heated inground pool and spa for year-round enjoyment
· Child friendly grassy rear yard with easy care established gardens surrounding the home
· Automatic double car garage with internal access
· Plenty of off street parking on the circular driveway plus huge side access perfect for the 'tradie', boat or caravan'
· A few additional noteworthy features of this family residence include planation shutters, split system air conditioners, spacious laundry, plenty of storage throughout, ceiling fans, 18 solar panels and much more
Zoned for Samuel Gilbert Public School and Castle Hill High SchoolAn easy drive to other reputable schools including Oakhill College & William Clarke CollegeKnightsbridge Shopping Centre with Woolworths Metro is within a short 1.1km drive4.2km drive to Castle Towers shopping, dining and entertainment precinctMetro train stations located at Hills Showground with ample parking (3.2km) and Castle Hill station (4.2km)Local bus stop is a door stop awayEasy access to various parks and recreational facilities including Castle Glen Reserve, community centre & playground; Glenhaven Oval, playground & community centre plus Fred Caterson sporting complex
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.